Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Invalid jar file

Hybrid View

Default Invalid jar file

I wanted to try the client on a UK Nokia N95 but am receiving an 'Invalid jar file' error when I try to download from the URL. Any ideas?

Many thanks - GeoffT.

Same problem for me with my RAZR. Now that the new version has been released I just get a short corrupt download. It's like the file was only ever partially uploaded to the server.

There was a problem on some of the upload files. It should be fixed now. Clear the browser cache and try again.

I cleared my cache on my Motorola RAZR v3 and re-downloaded the JAR file. The download completes but I get the error "Invalid JAR file" when it tries to install it.

Got the same error. I had to download the jad file to my computer, download by hand the referenced jar file, and transfer it to my phone via Bluetooth.

Anyway, the RAZR2 V8 version works flawlessly with the ROKR Z6

fizi, you may be trying to download a jar file that is not compatible with your phone, or your phone does not support CLDC 1.1. Try the generic version.

cesarcardoso, good to hear the success story on your ROKR Z6. Sometimes the poor connection causes jar file download to fail. Since you were able to manually fetch the jar file from the URL in the jad, it sounds like the problem was transient.

Default Invalid jar for N95 again

Dear all,

I see this thread is a bit older, however, I also observe the here described error. While trying to download this file, I retrieve the message "invalid jar". My T-Mobile German branded N95 is an 95.01 with 14.0.001. I'm aware, that this is not the most current firmware, unfortunalty I'm not able to install a more current one due to the branding.

After years of phpgroupware I'm fascinated about the cool features of zimbra, and even the mobile webfrontend layout looks fine. Nevertheless I'm curious to see how the ME version works!

Cheers,
    Michael

There was a problem with the jar file, which is fixed now. Try clearing cache and download again.

Quote Originally Posted by JLee View Post
    There was a problem with the jar file, which is fixed now. Try clearing cache and download again.
    Thank you very much, this was really an immediate reply!! Works fine now, after I understood that I had to add the https:// in front of the server name, which for sure makes sense.

Looks really nice, for sure I will use the tool.

One small bug if you are interested: Opening an HTML attachment comes to the exception:
    system failure: Extension HTTP handler not found at /convertd
    Maybe an installation problem on our side...

Have a good night,
    Michael

I get the same message "invalid jar file" on my E71: I tried clearing the cache and download the file directly from the phone but it didn't work.
    Can you help me?