Thread: N95 feedback on 0.8.31

Hybrid View

Default N95 feedback on 0.8.31

Hey Guys,

Viewing and deleting mail works well on the N95. Still waiting for the Compose function to work and it would be also awesome if it used the contacts database on the nokia.

Got a couple of questions for you guys:
    1. Where can I track just active development on the ZME client?

2. Do you guys plan on caching messages locally in the client and not requiring a connection to pull up all the info? Otherwise we might as well use the mobile version of the website in Zimbra 5 right?

Thanks,
    --leo

Compose should work. What happens when you try to compose an email?

This forum and bugzilla are the right places to get help and / or report problems.

We are considering advanced functions such as syncing native contact database and caching for the future releases, but no firm dates yet.

When I goto compose a message and try to select a contact it gives me an error: "Too many contacts to display. Please refine your search" and I'm unable to go through any of my contacts.

Here's another bug with the ZME client, the "Remain signed in" feature doesn't work. Reproduction steps:
    1. Fill out all login info and check remain signed in
    2. Exit client through the menu
    3. Re-enter client and the inbox never loads. There's only a progress bar that says "Loading mailbox"

Quote Originally Posted by lchanggt View Post
    Here's another bug with the ZME client, the "Remain signed in" feature doesn't work. Reproduction steps:
    1. Fill out all login info and check remain signed in
    2. Exit client through the menu
    3. Re-enter client and the inbox never loads. There's only a progress bar that says "Loading mailbox"
    Same experience here. Explicitly choosing exit seems to cause it. Exiting the application by hitting the "hang up phone" button is fine. At least on my blackberry curve.