Thread: Is there a way to remove "Calendar" tab without disabling Calendar in COS?

Default Is there a way to remove "Calendar" tab without disabling Calendar in COS?

Hi,

I created zimlet for recognizing dates in email messages. I did that by modifying "com_zimbra_date" zimlet. When user clicks on a date, I open some external link instead of Zimbra Calendar.

As I do not want to use Zimbra Calendar, I tried to disable it on admin panel, but when I did that, my zimlet did not work anymore.

Is there a way to keep Zimbra Calendar enabled, but to remove "Calendar" tab
    OR
    to disable calendar, but to keep functionality of recognizing dates in email messages? (this would be better solution for my problem)

Thanks,
    Rade.

Quote Originally Posted by radekg View Post
    Is there a way to keep Zimbra Calendar enabled, but to remove "Calendar" tab
    OR
    to disable calendar, but to keep functionality of recognizing dates in email messages? (this would be better solution for my problem)
    The problem is resolved:
    I disabled "Calendar" feature in Admin Panel and remove some unnecessary javascript code from original date.js: all functions and parts of code where variable _appCtxt have been used.