Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Zimlet - Lessons Learned + Help with Tooltips

Default _dev folder

Is the _dev folder working for people in 5.0.5? It sees the zimlet .xml file and seems to load it fine, but nothing works. Looking at Firebug, I notice 404s for the .js and .css files that are in the same directory as the .xml file that seems to get loaded correctly.

Mike

Yes it work perfectly for me.
    Did you put those in the xml file :
    Code:
    <includeCSS>file.css</includeCSS>
    <include>file.js</include>

_dev works in 5.0.5 but registering an action to a button does not seem to. It seems that this step

Code:
    this._toolbar.addSelectionListener(opDesc.id, new AjxListener(this, this._myClickListener));
    no longer works.

Help?

Running 5.0.4. I created the /opt/zimbra/mailboxd/webapps/service/zimlet/_dev structure. Inside that I created a /com_zimbra_hello folder and dropped the Hello World zimlet xml file in it.

Went back to the web interface for my development server and logged out/in...no Hello World zimlet. Tried restarting Zimbra...still no Hello World zimlet. Is there a special path I have to browse to or should it just be there when I log in?

How does this work?

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Chewie71 View Post
    Help?

Running 5.0.4. I created the /opt/zimbra/mailboxd/webapps/service/zimlet/_dev structure. Inside that I created a /com_zimbra_hello folder and dropped the Hello World zimlet xml file in it.

Went back to the web interface for my development server and logged out/in...no Hello World zimlet. Tried restarting Zimbra...still no Hello World zimlet. Is there a special path I have to browse to or should it just be there when I log in?

How does this work?

Matt
    There was code in 5.0.1 to fix the _dev instance. It might have regressed. Let me take a look at it later.

Default Salesforce Zimlet Still has problems

java_macchiato,
    What version of Zimbra are you on?

I tried modifying the Salesforce zimlet with the changes you mentioned above, but I still get errors in my error log:
    zimlet - error loading zimlet com_zimbra_sforce: Can not parse Zimlet description: Error on line 63 of document : Open quote is expected for attribute "border" associated with an element type "img". Nested exception: Open quote is expec ted for attribute "border" associated with an element type "img".

I see nothing on line 63 that is anywhere related to this error message. Nor can I find "border" or "img" anywhere.

Perhaps, this zimlet is so outdated that they have broken it even worse since the version you had it working in.

Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!

Is there any improvised way of adding button to the toolbar in 6.0? I could see heading regarding same on Zimbra WIKI, but there is nothing written in it..