I have deployed the zimlet and the zip to alfresco. I have restrated zimbra and when i right click the zimlet nothing happens (nowhere to enter the alfresco server info). Should i be using the original poster files or the other guys files?
Louise version of the zimlet worked for me, with Zimbra 7.2.2. and Alfresco 4.2.0.
Here are the notes that I took during installation:
- From http://AlfrescoIP:8080/alfresco browse to "Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts Extensions", then more actions->import zip file. The .zip file is automatically unzipped by Alfresco.
- Refresh web scripts/restart Alfresco from http://lAlfrescoIP:8080/alfresco/service/
- Enable zimlet proxy from CLI: zmprov mc default zimbraProxyAllowedDomains "*"
- Deploy Zimlet from admin interface
- Double-click on Alfresco zimlet from Zimbra web client to set it up.
Double - clicking on the zimlet icon in the web interface does not open the popup menu?
Has anyone had any luck with using this zimlet on newer 8.0.x versions of Zimbra? Thanks for the help so far! :)
Unfortunately not. Interface throws this error on login:
TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'getTabView'
Can't find anywhere that that method should be deprecated...