Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Maps doesn't work in email

Might want to try with ?debug=3 and see if you get an error or more details why it's failing.
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.

When hovering over a legitimate address, i.e.

2510 Fairview Avenue East Seattle WA 98102

I get the balloon pop-up but no map filled in.

The server I'm hitting is in an offsite data center running ZCS 4.0.3_GA_406 NE.

When I use the same browser (FF 1.5.0.8) to hit a ZCS server on my local network, running ZCS 4.0.2_GA_403 OS, everything works peachy. We're not doing any local http proxying.

Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by mrfileio View Post
    When hovering over a legitimate address, i.e.

2510 Fairview Avenue East Seattle WA 98102

I get the balloon pop-up but no map filled in.

The server I'm hitting is in an offsite data center running ZCS 4.0.3_GA_406 NE.

When I use the same browser (FF 1.5.0.8) to hit a ZCS server on my local network, running ZCS 4.0.2_GA_403 OS, everything works peachy. We're not doing any local http proxying.

Ideas?
    Would your local server be running the X86_64 version of ZCS?

I have two ZCS servers, one 32-bit and one 64-bit. Yahoo maps zimlet works on the 32-bit server (zcs 4.0.4), but like you, on my 64-bit zcs 4.0.4 install on RHEL4 (x86_64) I just get the balloon, but no map.

No proxying on either server (they both have public IP's). Also, I'm using Firefox 2.0 (tested Macintel and Windows with same results)

Indeed it is jdell. Like you, the server that works is 32bit, the one with the blank balloon is RHES4, x86_64. Not sure what the priority is on zimlet issues but I suppose I'll log a Jira ticket so that it is documented.

Indeed it is jdell. Like you, the server that works is 32bit, the one with the blank balloon is RHES4, x86_64. Not sure what the priority is on zimlet issues but I suppose I'll log a Jira ticket so that it is documented.
    What is Jira? Do you mean bugzilla? Please do open a ticket.

Nah - not a 32/64 bit issue... It doesn't work here either on a 32bit 4.04 version.

Same thing. Address is recognized as an address, and it brings an empty balloon. If the address is on an email, I can actually click on the balloon and it will open a new browser window showing the map.

If I manually use the zimlet, it does nothing (ie empty balloon but clicking does nothing).

My .02...

Default Same problem here

I get a blank ballon *when* I switch the user to a class of service that I copied from the default. I verified all zimlets are enabled in the new COS as it was copied from the default. when i switch the user to the defaut COS the map shows up. Put them back in the COS copied from the default and I get blank ballon.
    what is the easy fix for this without blowing away the new cos and starting over and without using the default COS which works. THanks.

zcs4.5.3

Thanks guys.
    We're looking into this.

-john

Default Does this work in the OSS version?

I've recently installed the Open Source version on Ubuntu 6.06, ZCS version 4.5.5. Does the Yahoo maps work in this version or do I need the NE version for this to work? I've tried IE and FF, but I just dont see it.

I'm new to zimbra, looks very promising. I did try searching the forums and the web, but havent found any recent information on it.

Your guidence is greatly appreciated.

Best,
    Dragon

Thumbs up Figured it out...

HI,

Figured out why the yahoo maps were not working. I foudn the Zimlets-extra directory, and installed all the zimlets that were in there. now everything is working just fine! Gosh I realllllly like Zimbra!