I've started recently to play around with Zimbra and I'm really impressed by it. I'm integrating it for German speaking folks and so I changed the internationalization to German of course.
Now I have a problem with the Date Zimlet which matches dates from email or inline dates to show if there are calendar entries for that date. For one the matcher is able to match the month "Oktober" but shows January as a result. Dates in Germany are delimited with a "." so "20. Januar 2008" is not matched as january 20th 2008.
I attached some screenshots to see for yourself. Maybe you can point me in the right direction to fix this as this poses a slight problem. I'm using Zimbra 5.0.8 on Red Hat EL.