I have Zimbra up and running for a testing and possible replacement for exchange, but I seem to have hit my first snag with the xmbx_search.zip Zimlet. The archiving feature is enabled and the Admin UI xmbx search tool works and the admin extension shows xmbx_searchUI in the extension list. However, I can't seem to get the xmbx_search zimlet to deploy. I've tried deploying the xmbx_search 4.5.6 GA Release Zimlet from the CLI and the Admin UI with no luck. I don't see any errors reported in /opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log regardless of which method the Zimlet is deployed. I've also restarted tomcat per the installation instructions, but the Zimlet didn't show up in the list of deployed Zimlets after the restart.