Thread: Zimlet adding appointment

Default Zimlet adding appointment

Hello there.

I have search the wiki and the forum and did not found anything about how to add an appointment with the use of a zimlet.
    (except a post saying 'use our remote ical' but i dont know how it works and where it is and an entry in the wiki which point to nothing for the moment 'Message_Reminder')

In brief my question is : How can i add an appointment to the zimbraCalendar by DnD a mail message ?

I need only some documentation or code about the prototype of any function that does that or anything that can put my in the right direction.

I will add it to the wiki when i will have finished it because i think it s a real good functionality

Hope i will get a fast answer (as always )

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by dzed
    In brief my question is : How can i add an appointment to the zimbraCalendar by DnD a mail message ?
    You can see this today by dragging a message to the mini-cal in the lower left. There also is code to create appointments in the date and flight tracker zimlets.
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.

Question

You can see this today by dragging a message to the mini-cal in the lower left.
    I have seen this
    But i need to add some 'private' functionnality (like with a zimlet).

There also is code to create appointments in the date and flight tracker zimlets.
    You mean com_zimbra_tracking ?
    because there is nothing exploiteable in it (an xml file and a java class file)

I hope i ve missed something, and sorry for that, but can you give me a path or something ?

Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.

thanks a lot, i was exploring the cvs to find out where is this functionnality hidden