Thread: Salesforce Zimlet

Default Salesforce Zimlet

After deploying the Zimbra SF zimlet, we were finally able to get it to connect and to handle logging in. However when we try to add a new message to SF, we get the following error:

Code:
    sf:INVALID_FIELDINVALID_FIELD: select Id, Name, Website, Phone from Account where Id='0014000000OpDbBAAV' ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:27 No such column 'Phone' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.INVALID_FIELD select Id, Name, Website, Phone from Account where Id='0014000000OpDbBAAV' ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:27 No such column 'Phone' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.127
    Does anyone have any ideas about this? Why would it be trying to pass a phone field to SF?

Try exporting the address book from zwc, and review the phone fieldname column for any invalid characters, etc. Perhaps sales force is doing some data formatting checks and a particular record doesnt meet those requirements.

Question

We too have problems with the Salesforce Zimlet

I've done everything I can possibly think of, and the user in question has supplied valid login credentials for the Zimlet. But we still get this:

When I login to Zimbra, I get this:

An error occurred while initializing the zimlet "com_zimbra_sforce". Please notify administrator.

TypeError: this._appCtxt is undefined
    and when I click on the Salesforce Zimlet, I get this:

Login to Salesforce failed!
    INVALID_LOGIN: Nom d'utilisateur, mot de passe, ou jeton de sécurité non valide, ou utilisateur verrouillé.

Check your internet connection and review your preferences.
    What are typical reasons for this (apart from the obvious invalid username/password, which is not the case here)? Firewalls?

-joho

Regarding the:

"Login to Salesforce failed!
    INVALID_LOGIN: Nom d'utilisateur, mot de passe, ou jeton de sécurité non valide, ou utilisateur verrouillé.

Check your internet connection and review your preferences. "

error message. Make sure the total length of your Salesforce.com security token and your passwords is no more than 32 characters. The security token has 24 characters so your password can be no longer dan 8 characters.

Regarding your first error message. Please let me know if you have a fix available!