Thread: setting tasks

Hybrid View

Default setting tasks

Is there a way to set tasks between you and someone else and have it update both sides when one side is updated. I know that you can do something similar with the calender, but was wondering if there was another way to do that. I also was wondering if there was a way to communicate with other users on the network via zimbra, other than email. Thanks for any help you can give.

Randy

We plan on adding IM at somepoint. Today we don't support tasks on the server. If you use Outlook you can still use local tasks.
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.

in zcs 4.0 you can list the tasks in a shared notebook and then everyone with access to the notebook can see what's marked done

Quote Originally Posted by bobby
    in zcs 4.0 you can list the tasks in a shared notebook and then everyone with access to the notebook can see what's marked done
    Thanks for the idea bobby.

Also, how can I change the way my wiki pages look? Particularly the font size of titles. Is there some way I can use my own template? (so that the pages look well integrated with and a part of my website).

Added this later during edit:
    How can I delete wiki pages? Can the visitors to the wiki pages see past history? (of what changes took place), and can I revert back to my previous page(s)?

2nd Edit added this:
    Perhaps the Zimbra team might consider allowing display of Freemind maps.

Thanks,

Chintan.
    Last edited by czaveri; 09-04-2006 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Removed one question - misinterpreted by me
    Regards,

Chintan Zaveri
    (Yet another ZIMBRAN!)

"Dhundhne par Bhagwan bhi ..."

Quote Originally Posted by czaveri
    Also, how can I change the way my wiki pages look? Particularly the font size of titles. Is there some way I can use my own template? (so that the pages look well integrated with and a part of my website).
    Figured out this part. Need to edit /opt/zimbra/tomcat/webapps/zimbra/css/wiki.css

It also takes one restart of Tomcat.

Other questions - trying to find out answers to - can someone help me with them?

(Other questions here: http://zimbra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4229 )

Thanks,

Chintan.
    Last edited by czaveri; 09-04-2006 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Added the link to other questions
    Regards,

Chintan Zaveri
    (Yet another ZIMBRAN!)

"Dhundhne par Bhagwan bhi ..."

Sorry i could not reply sooner. Thank you for that info about Task. I am going to play around with the beta version of 4.0.

Thanks

Randy