Thread: Error in new WebEx Zimlet

Hybrid View

Default Error in new WebEx Zimlet

All,

I upgraded our ZCS to 6.0.7 last night and updated our WebEx zimlet to the latest posted in the gallery. I am able to make authentication work and join meetings already created, but any time I try to create a meeting from any part of the zimlet integration (Calendar/DragDrop/Save as WebEx) I get the error below.

Is there a certain meeting / user type or WebEx account we need to get this to work?

Thanks!
    Kevin
    Attached Images Attached Images

Most likely because your Company doesnt have license for WebConference type meetings.
    I believe, WebEx seems to have different kinds of packages, like: SalesConference, SupportConference etc and you need to have proper license.
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!

Is there any documentation that we can look at before deploying this zimlet to see if there are any other items we need in place for this to work at its full functionality?

Dear Kevin,
    I encountered the same problem and check also with WebEX (My agency has purchased WebConference service from WebEX), they just reply us support no WebEX Zimlet.

I don't know if you now solved the problem or not (if so, could you let me know how to overcome), but i found no way to fix this matter. Eventually, I put it by aside and use conventional way to have our WebEX meeting.

Regards,
    ELAM
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinmiller View Post
    All,

I upgraded our ZCS to 6.0.7 last night and updated our WebEx zimlet to the latest posted in the gallery. I am able to make authentication work and join meetings already created, but any time I try to create a meeting from any part of the zimlet integration (Calendar/DragDrop/Save as WebEx) I get the error below.

Is there a certain meeting / user type or WebEx account we need to get this to work?

Thanks!
    Kevin

I have uploaded newer version (v2.8) of the Zimlet that should fix this issue. I think its because of Bug 55352 – Cannot use WebEx Zimlet

Please give it a try and let us know.
    WebEx | Zimbra :: Gallery
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!