Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Zimlet errors after upgrade to 7.0.1

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Login using ?dev=1 ..like https://<zimbraserver>/zimbra?dev=1 and paste the error here. If you have Firefox, there may be some JavaScript error (On mac | Firefox 6.0, its: Tools > Web developer > Error Console > Errors-tab), try to paste that as well.
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    rrao,

    thank you for the tip. I've managed to track down an error in another zimlet (which actually works, but obvioulsy trips other zimlets which are loaded after it).

    After I removed that zimlet, social and dnd zimlets started working and errors are not present any more. I've not tested others yet, but this seems to fix it.

    Thanks!
    --
    Zimbra 7.1.2 GA NETWORK

Similar Threads

  1. Upgrade from 6.0.10 to 7 beta4
    By alex70 in forum Installation
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 02:02 PM
  2. Database Errors
    By BigBirdy in forum Administrators
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 01:06 PM
  3. [SOLVED] Zimbra 7.0.1 Database Issue after upgrade
    By n.bochev in forum Administrators
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 01:07 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 04:21 AM
  5. [SOLVED] New zcs 7 install : database errors founds
    By dkbk in forum Administrators
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 05:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •