Zimlet errors after upgrade to 7.0.1
We've upgraded our installation and that overall did not go very smooth. After manual upgrade steps, we got it working, but we now have one issue in the web interface, and that is that when the interface loads, an error pops up:
Details of the error are:
An error occurred while initializing the zimlet "com_zimbra_attachcontacts". Please notify administrator.
TypeError: this.handlerObject._init is not a function
At first, this started happening for WebEx zimlet. I disabled it, and then there was an error with srchhighlighter zimlet. I disabled that one, and the error is now with attachcontacts zimlet. And so on.. I disabled linkedin, attachcontacts and zimbra social. Now the problem has gone away, but those zimlets are disabled.
Is this a zimlet issue or maybe a general one, but the zimlets which have been left enabled just don't use some functionality which would trigger the above error?
I don't really know where to look; the log files show no errors. We also have a staging environment with 7.0.1GA where there are no problems and zimlets are working fine (that system has been upgraded a week or so ago).
What to check next, where to look?
Anyone have any leads yet?
We have a similar scenario to skyflyer. I would say the upgrade to 7.0.1 was fairly smooth, though. Really this was our only problem of importance, and even then- the zimlets were not considered critical, so we just disabled them.
Just like skyflyer mentioned, when we disabled one, another installed zimlet would fill the vacancy, but the error message was the same for all.
We are currently on 7.1.0_GA_3140 and now we would really like to get the zimlets working again. Any new zimlets I add or other installed ones I enable give the same error message.
I'm planning to upgrade to 7.1.2_GA_3268 this weekend and update the OS to current, but I have my doubts this is going to help matters.
It's running on Ubuntu 8.04.4 LTS.