Solved - but to be improved
The zimlet SBASEND, when enabled in zimlet panel, provide to:
- in compose view, create a new button "SEND & ARCHIVE"
- insert a tag in subject ("#!#")
- open a chose folder dialog
- create a new outgoing filter named SBASEND (or modify it if exists)
- add condition and action in the filter to store msg in the select folder
- send the mail
After, the outgoing filter move the mail in the select folder.
It works, but sometimes the msg is moved in the folder previously selected.
This is because the save filter and send action are asyncronous.
In properties i put a parameter to set is a timeout before send mail. If i set the timeout to 5000msec it works fine but this is a long time for the user waiting. Setting 2000 msec only 70% of mails are stored in the right folder.
Anyone can help me ? How to sync filter update and send whitout timeout?
The zimlet is derived from fbackup, ignoremsg, stickynotes, merging their functionality.
Here the code....