In testing an upgrade from an existing 6.0.7 (no social zimlet) to 7.1.4 on a test server), I'm unable to get the social zimlet to display/work. It just never shows up, no matter what I do.

I've undeployed and deployed, I've removed other possible competing zimlets, even stripped them all out, added back in, cleared zimlet cache... no joy. As a sanity check, even did a test-install (empty) of 7.1.4, and of course the social zimlet worked fine.

Granted, this is a test environment, but I'm scheduled to upgrade our production servers on Sat, and am afraid I'll see the same issue. So I would prefer to figure it out beforehand. Thoughts where to begin? I've used the %dev=1 to the URL, but it does not give anything helpful.
___________
Zimlets - Loading 2 Zimlets
loading contacts from http://172.16.1.244/home/USER@DOMAIN...fmt=cf&t=2&all
sendRequest(Req_2): undefined
ROUND TRIP TIME: 499

_____

[zimbra@server]$ zmzimletctl listZimlets
Installed Zimlet files on this host:
com_zimbra_adminversioncheck
com_zimbra_attachmail
com_zimbra_backuprestore
com_zimbra_bulkprovision
com_zimbra_cert_manager
com_zimbra_convertd
com_zimbra_delegatedadmin
com_zimbra_hsm
com_zimbra_license
com_zimbra_mobilesync
com_zimbra_smime
com_zimbra_social
zimbra_posixaccount
zimbra_samba
Installed Zimlets in LDAP:
com_zimbra_attachmail
com_zimbra_social
Available Zimlets in COS:
default:
com_zimbra_attachmail
com_zimbra_social