Thread: Problem SalesForce Zimlet

Default Problem SalesForce Zimlet

Hi,

Using: SF Enterprise Account, Zimbra Network Edition 7.3 and the SF Zimlet
    Every time, when i click on an email get this error:

Code:
    Error querying Salesforce
    Error code: 500
    sf:INVALID_FIELDINVALID_FIELD: l.State,l.PostalCode,l.Country, l.NumberOfEmployees,l.Website from ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:105 No such column 'NumberOfEmployees' on entity 'Lead'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.INVALID_FIELD l.State,l.PostalCode,l.Country, l.NumberOfEmployees,l.Website from ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:105 No such column 'NumberOfEmployees' on entity 'Lead'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.1105
    Any ideas ?

Thank you

58 views and no reply ?

Hello.

I am having the exact same problem. TVONE -- were you able to figure out a workaround or a solution? Would really appreciate some insight.

Is anyone successfully using zimbra's salesforce zimlet??? Maybe we can figure out what you're doing right that we're not... thank you!

Hi

i cannot show which steps i have done because i have no access to an SF Account. But it was a configuration in SF. You are able to set the visibilty for each field within the table. Somewhere in your SF WSDL configuration. You need an Enterprise subscrition an enable your API in SF

Quote Originally Posted by tvone View Post
    Hi

i cannot show which steps i have done because i have no access to an SF Account. But it was a configuration in SF. You are able to set the visibilty for each field within the table. Somewhere in your SF WSDL configuration. You need an Enterprise subscrition an enable your API in SF
    Can you explain a little bit more Tvone? Or anyone else?

I'm not sure where/how I set the visibility for each field within the table? And what is WSDL configuration?

I have professional edition but we purchased API separately so we have API access.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

UPDATE:

I spoke with Salesforce APP Support. They said that this is something that's related to the Zimlet itself. The fields that are being referenced in the error code are fields that the Zimlet is trying to reference but are not ""pointed to the correct place". In other words, the fields that the Zimlet is trying to find and unable to find are not in the WSDL file of Salesforce.

I have this file generated from Salesforce and I have also contacted the creator of the app through this forum. If he/she responds, I can provide that file and we'll see where it goes. Thanks.