Thread: Invoke Cachining??

Default Invoke Cachining??

I have the following code that
    sends out a WebDAV request to me server. I have attached it to the single click handler. The first time I click on the Zimlet, it makes the remote calls and works fine. The second time I click on the Zimlet, I see that the java script runs, however the HTTP requests are NEVER sent to the remote server. I have to do a refresh in the Zimbra brower to get it to resend again. Is there some sort of caching that I can control so that is always sends these remote requests??

var reqHeader = {"Xythos-Method": "MKCOL"};

var url = ZmZimletBase.PROXY + AjxStringUtil.urlEncode (this.SERVER+ "/Email");

AjxRpc.invoke (null, url, reqHeader, new AjxClientCallback(this, this._resultCallback), true);

Quote Originally Posted by jfavero View Post
    I have the following code that
    sends out a WebDAV request to me server. I have attached it to the single click handler. The first time I click on the Zimlet, it makes the remote calls and works fine. The second time I click on the Zimlet, I see that the java script runs, however the HTTP requests are NEVER sent to the remote server. I have to do a refresh in the Zimbra brower to get it to resend again. Is there some sort of caching that I can control so that is always sends these remote requests??

var reqHeader = {"Xythos-Method": "MKCOL"};

var url = ZmZimletBase.PROXY + AjxStringUtil.urlEncode (this.SERVER+ "/Email");

AjxRpc.invoke (null, url, reqHeader, new AjxClientCallback(this, this._resultCallback), true);
    I haven't seen this behavior before. You might want to go grab firebug, and see if you are getting some script error after the data is returned. That would keep it from being executed the next time you click.