Thread: Salesforce Zimlet Error Message

Default Salesforce Zimlet Error Message

Hi all!

I'm trying to get the Salesforce zimlet to "talk" to my Salesforce account via the Salesforce zimlet in Zimbra. However, when I try to drag/drop to the Zimlet, I get a message stating: API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled.

My understanding (from what Salesforce has told me) is that the API comes with the Enterprise edition, however I keep getting this error in the Zimbra web interface....

Any ideas on what I need to do to get this thing to work?

Many thanks!

Looks like the web api isn't enabled - You need to make sure the web api in Salesforce is enabled for your account. You can get it as an add-on for your Professional account and it comes with the two higher levels.

Default Salesforce Zimlet still not working -

gmsmith,

Thanks for the information, however I'm still getting the error message on a higher than Professional level account - Enterprise edition. The Zimlet is working fine in a Salesforce Developer edition, but I haven't been able to get it to work under either Professional Edition or Enterprise edition, which leads me to believe it's a problem on Salesforce's side - maybe I need to turn something on/off in my account?

Salesforce doesn't seem to knowledgeable about the Zimlet, so really looking for any users out there that have been able to get it to work under Enterprise edition, and what steps they had to follow to get it to work!

Default hey

cirrus_blue,

Yeah I know this thread is pretty old but still trying my luck here. Because I hope you got it working. I get the same error while trying with a salesforce account "API is not enabled for this organisation". How did you fix it? I believe this is either professional or enterprise, and definitely not a trial one. Any thoughts on what could be denying it? Using the latest 2.0 salesforce zimlet.

Is there any way we can confirm if his account is API enabled?

Default SF zimlet error

Hello,

I get the following error message after configuring sf zimlet 3.1 to log into SF on launch:

e.getTreeItemById is not a function

When I tried to send & add the salesforce search box in the popup just spins and spins.

Any suggestions? Here's my zimbra desktop info:
    zimbra desktop 2.0 (build 10580)

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100402 Prism zdesktop/2.0

Thx,
    David